Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#LiveInPrana #7DayStretch




Last week,  I completed the #7daystretch with prAna and Sweat Pink and could not be more proud. We stretched, bended our bodies, minds, and souls and came together to show how we truly #liveinprana!


So in honor of our beautiful #7daystretch, here are 7 things you might not know about me:


  • I am wildly obsessed with chocolate.
  • I have a collection of workout tanks. Way too many. I can't seem to throw them out even if they smell!
  • I am secretly addicted to reality tv.
  • When I was 7, I wanted to be a veterinarian.
  • If I could do one thing today, it would be to get paid to work out :-)
  • I’ve always dreamt of living happily ever after. So far, so good!
  • My favorite way to travel is with my family. Anywhere we go together, I'm happy.

Join in on the fun! I tag Amy, Denise, and Alexandra to tell me 7 things I didn’t know about you! Just fill in the blanks, tag @prana @fitapproach & use the hashtags #liveinprana #7daystretch #sweatpink and spread the love. Tag your friends, readers, followers…whoever’s listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment