Tuesday, September 8, 2015

NoNips? Yes Please!


Okay, this post is for all of you ladies out there.  I know many of you have been in the gym, looked in the mirror, and noticed that your headlights are on.....I know I have! It's quite embarrassing, especially when you're in a gym full of men.  I have so many sports bras that, even though they have a liner, they don't offer the support I need to keep me from these embarrassing situations.  I would avoid wearing certain sports bras because of this reason.  Now there is no reason to shove those sports bras in the back of your drawer!  Thanks to Move More Fitness and NoNips, I have been given the opportunity to review an amazing product that helps me feel more comfortable and more confident in the gym.

When I first heard about this product, I giggled.  I mean really, review a product called NoNips?  But then I got them in the mail in their cute little white pouch (which you use to wash and store them in), and I put them in the thinnest sports bra I had.


Left: Before NoNips                  Right: With NoNips

I thought for sure you would be able to see them through the bra. I was wrong!  I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and invisible they were!  My next thought was that there was no way these things were going to stay put during my workout.  Again, I was wrong.  I've worn them to lift, run, jump, burpee, etc., and I haven't had any issues with them budging at all.  I've washed them several times, and they have maintained their shape perfectly.  And to top things off, NoNips draws moisture away from the body and is odor resistant! As you are awarel, that is a very important factor when you wear them to the gym.  However, they aren't limited to sports bras.  You can wear them with any type of bra, as well as cami's. If you are like me and have had several encounters with the girls showing their headlights at the wrong time, I highly recommend this product.  I guarantee you will LOVE them, and they won't let you down! Check out the website http://nonips.com/ and order yours now for $19.99!


No comments:

Post a Comment