Monday, August 31, 2015

I Want More!


I'm sure you have that one piece of clothing that is your absolute favorite.  You know, the pair of pants or shirt that is so soft that you don't ever want to take off?  Well, I have found that one pair of pants that I want to wear over, and over, and over again.  And I have.  I've worn them 4 times in 1 week.  I just can't get enough!  The pants I am referring to are the PrAna Halle Pants in Coal. I am so blessed to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador, and with that comes along the opportunity to review some pretty awesome stuff.  PrAna was amazing enough to send me these pants to review, free of charge.


The Halle Pants are so versatile; they can be worn casually, hiking, walking, laying around the house, you name it.  I personally love to wear mine to work.  I am a Learning Support Aide for Autistic children, and these pants are passable as "business casual", yet they kind of make me feel like I'm wearing some really comfortable loose yoga pants.  They're perfect for chasing after the kids in my class. You can wear them as either pants or capri's, and they are water repellent.  What I also love is that they have an internal waist band drawstring so you don't really need to wear a belt.

I remember the first time I really heard of PrAna.  It actually wasn't very long ago.  I was working the registration desk at Camp Move More at Western Racquet & Fitness Club in Green Bay, WI, when I noticed that I received an email from Sweat Pink about the upcoming week's challenge. The week was all about PrAna / #liveinprana.  I just so happened to look up at that time, and Western Racquet's store was right in front me.  On the window of the store was a sign that read "PrAna 30% off".  Of course, I had to check it out.  I ended up leaving with a shirt that I adore. It's just as soft and comfy as my Halle Pants. 


Since then, I have also purchased the PrAna Indigena Natural Yoga Mat and Steadfast Mat Bag to take to the gym with me so that I don't risk another round of cellulitus. I have not been disappointed with any of my PrAna purchases, and honestly can't wait until I can buy some more.  


If you're looking to add some incredibly durable items to your clothing collection, you can save 15% at www.prana.com by using the code LiveInPrAnaF15WMR (not valid for prAna influencers or with other promotions). 

No comments:

Post a Comment