Friday, July 10, 2015

Puritan's Pride Mad Lib

Puritan's Pride is hosting this fun Mad Lib through Fit Approach.  Check out their website at http://www.puritan.com/.  You can also check out Fit Approach at www.fitapproach.com and join in on the #1MillionMinutes challenge.  You can also apply to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador!

Here is my version of the Mad Lib:
I’m so PUMPED [adj] to fuel my #1MillionMinutes goals with Puritan’s Pride! All summer I plan to lift, yoga, and run(verb] my way to a healthier, fitter me, and I’ll need help staying hydrated and fueled during all my fit[adj] adventures!
I will make sure I stay on track and will rely on protein shakes[noun] to keep me well fueled before, during and after workouts, and my water [noun] to keep me hydrated!

I’m most excited to try Whey Protein For Her Chocolate (product) and Pre-workout Intensifier(product) from Puritan’s Pride because they look yummy! (adj).
 One supplement I’ve never tried but am curious about is Vitamin B12[noun]. I think it might make me extra energetic for my workouts![adj].
Bring it, #1MillionMinutes! I’m ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment