Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Here we go!


Since I have been given the amazing opportunity to become a Fitfluential Ambassador, I decided to go ahead and create a blog!  This is my first ever blog, so please bare with me as I figure it all out.
I'm very excited to get started and to talk fitness with you all!

I'm very passionate about living a healthy lifestyle, and setting a positive example for my children.  I want them to grow up seeing that exercise should be a regular part of their lives.  So far so good, because both my son and daughter have joined in on some fitness Instagram challenges with me :-)

Please go to http://fitfluential.com/ and check out their blog. They have amazing recipes, workouts, and product reviews that will help you kick start your fitness goals, or help you as you continue on with your healthy lifestyle.

Also, if you are just getting started, or if you have been exercising for a long time, head over to Instagram and check out the #sweataday challenge with Under Armour, Under Armour Women, and Shauna Harrison.  Give them all a follow, and join in on the #sweatadayfamily.  It's an amazing community, plus you have the opportunity to win some awesome Under Armour gear!

You can also follow me at @staceybeatty84.  I participate in #sweataday, as well as many different yoga challenges.  All of my yoga is self taught through Instagram.  I'm loving seeing what my body is capable of!  Also, myself and my #beastmodebeautfuls teammates are hosting a challenge called #FallIntoShape for October with a bonus #OnFridaysWeWearPink challenge.  Come join in on the fun!

I'm excited to start this journey with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment